Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

If you are a triathlete read what Gordo Byrn has to say ALWAYS

http://coachgordo.posterous.com/if-i-owned-ironman

Gordo is a good friend & colleague. He is also one of the sanest, most innovative, savvy thinkers in the sport today. His ideas on the technical, managerial, financial & coaching side of the sport are insightful, practical & ilucidatory.

With all that I'm up to I am always cursing myself for not reading enough, especially when it comes to aspects not directly associated with coaching; but when it comes to a Byrn post, I'm always willing to find the time.

You'd think this post of Gordo's (see URL above), would not draw my attention, but it did & it's applicability across the board, from age grouper to professional triathlon entrepreneur is evident.

Enjoy

Bobby McGee
www.BobbyMcGee.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment